We all have sweet cravings from time to time. We prefer to grab a bar of chocolate or a tasty cookie, but this is not healthy. These healthy chocolate muffins with only three ingredients are healthy and therefore perfect for snacking.
Snacking is delicious! Unfortunately, this is not always healthy and it is therefore better not to do it that often. Unless of course you opt for healthy snacks! Although we came across all these healthy snacks before, we are more fans of the healthy chocolate muffins that we spotted on TikTok. You can make this yourself in no time!
You can continue to eat undisturbed, because they only contain 43 calories per muffin. In addition, you also get your daily amount of required proteins, because you already get 7 grams per muffin!
Healthy chocolate muffins are easy to make
Making these healthy chocolate muffins is not that difficult at all. You only need a few ingredients and you can make six at a time. Can’t get any better, right?
- 2 teaspoons of flour
- 1 egg
- 400 grams of chocolate protein pudding
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the protein pudding in a large bowl. Add the egg to this and mix until the egg is completely incorporated.
- Then add two teaspoons of flour and mix again until the flour is completely incorporated. Note: in the video you can see that the woman adds one teaspoon of flour, but it is better to add two. She tells this herself in the comments below the video.
- Grab a baking tin for cupcakes or use six cupcake tins. Divide the batter evenly over the boxes or molds.
- Put the muffins in the oven for 30 minutes when the oven is well preheated. Do not open the oven in between, because then the muffins will collapse.
@amyheyes92 Chocolate protein muffins. 7g protein, 43kcals per muffins (without toppings) #protein #womeninpowerlifting #getmeto1k #roadto200kg #recipe #simple #weightloss ♬ Original sound – Jaylon Kelley🤩